Friday, August 24, 2012

Methinks I Might Have An Idea For This Year's NaNoWriMo (finally)

Well, this is just a vague idea. But I've been learning about different wars and warfare lately, and I thought it would be cool to take seven soldiers, maybe ones from the SAS, and send them into a mission.

...

In which my sadistic mind kills off at least three of the characters. Which, it isn't really sadistic since that's what war is, but I don't normally kill any of my characters off.

Anyway, all I really have at the moment is a list of characters and some famous lookalikes. I need a title and a plot...

Seth Sheppard - Sean Bean

Tommy Cade - Dominic Monaghan

Christopher Gunn - Viggo Mortensen    


Jamie Grant - Ewan McGregor

Ewan Dillinger - Jude Law

Finn Morann - Random Scottish guy I don't know

Nathan Shaw - Billy Boyd

2 comments:

  1. Seth Sheppard will die. Just a guess based on casting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah. I was thinking; "Maybe I should have him live specifically because of the casting." Then I figured; "Nah, probably not". Seth Sheppard will probably die. XD

      Delete